Friday, August 20, 2010

Can i get my ex back after we both had another boy/girl?

My boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago and then had a girlfriend but they broke up. to ME looks like he gets jealous when im with other guys recently.


i like this new guy and he likes me too but i still have those always stay there feelings for my ex.


since he had another girl and im probably gonna have another boy, if i dont get over my feelings.... is it possible i can get my exback?





and how can i get him back? :sCan i get my ex back after we both had another boy/girl?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you are interested:





http://www.exbackguides.com/Can i get my ex back after we both had another boy/girl?
It's almost always possible to get an ex back. As long as you know what you're doing. You should go here:





http://how-to-get-an-ex-back.com/





They offer free coaching on just this topic.
Hey,





First get with the new guy. Make that a priority. Even a few nights...but get him done.





You need to do this for you and it will make getting back with the ex...if it happens...more in your favor.





You two broke up...he got another girl ASAP....got in her pants. So you were not on his mind.





Now you have a chance with another guy...if you give it up for a chance with the ex then the ex has power...he will know it. You will send a message..have me...dump me...have another girl...I'll wait...have me again. See how that can go on and on.





Have the other guy...have TWO if you can. This way you have fun. If the ex comes looking to get back he knows that when he goes and gets another girl that you will get other guy(s). If he is truely jealous everything he thinks of doing another girl he will think of you doing other guys and stop.





So go get BUSY.





BC

No comments:

Post a Comment