Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I write my ex back or just ignore him?

My ex wrote me a long email about how he wants to get back together. He has been trying to convince me to get back together with him for awhile now, but I have said no over and over again. I like someone else, and I have told him that I like someone else. He wrote me a long email that was very sweet, asking me to take him back. I know I can鈥檛 do that because I have feelings for someone else, and I know if I took him back things would go back to the way they were (we鈥檇 fight all the time, he would mooch off me and expect me to pay his bills, etc.). Should I even bother writing him back? I feel like I鈥檓 being mean to ignore his email, but I have already told him over and over that we鈥檙e not getting back together. What would you do if you were me?Do I write my ex back or just ignore him?
He is an ex for a reason, just like you said. He also show's you that he is not willing to listen to you when you tell him ';NO';. I think the best thing for you to do is to simply respond to him one time and clearly tell him that you have already refused his offers to get back together, and that you are growing tired of his pushy behaviors.


Remind him that you are a human and that you have rights to respect and privacy, as well as the ability to enjoy some quality of life. Then tell him if he bothers you any more that you will file a report with the police because he is harassing you as well as stalking you. Be polite in the way that you phrase everything. Print out a copy of any and all e-mails that he has sent you recently, as well as any in the future if he should send them, and also print out yours requesting him to leave you alone!Do I write my ex back or just ignore him?
IGNORE HIM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment