Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my ex back?

My ex and I had a very blissful relationship, but for reasons unrelated to him, I left him three different times and he's taken me back every time except this last time. He says he really doesn't want to get hurt again, and I truly believe he's lost his trust in me, which I understand.





I think he's moving on and starting to see another girl, but I want him back. What can I do to make him come back and hopefully fall in love with me again?How can I get my ex back?
I'm sorry, but once you've lost someone's trust, it's very hard to get it back. I agree with M.D. He gets hurt too, I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting him back. If you truly love him, you have to find a way to EARN his trust. It won't be easy since you've broken his heart 3 times.How can I get my ex back?
I think you still have a shot. Your case is interesting, though. You are acting like the victim of the break up and he is acting like the initiator. In other words, you should adjust your course of action as though you were the victim here. That means acknowledging the break up even though he may be seeing someone else (won't last, she's just the rebound girl :) ).





When he starts to think that you are finally moving on (which is different behavior than what happened previously with you consistently coming back) then his tune will probably change. At this stage, though, he knows you want him back just as you did the last 3 times. As such, he might be testing you to see just how far he can push before he loses you forever, so you should do some testing too. Accept the break up as sincerely as possible and let him know that you see benefits to your freedom. Leave it at that. If he never calls, at least you know it's over, but I'm willing to bet he'll be calling sooner rather than later. He just needs to see a shift in behavior.





Give it a shot and please keep me posted!


Sam


http://www.thematchmakerreview.com/makin鈥?/a>
hey psycho...maybe he's just not that into you! and of course you want him back now that he's seeing another girl...grow up!
If you still need some help I found a pretty good site for you to ';browse'; around...has tons of stuff on how you can get your ex back..





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/





Good luck!!!
i'm in the same situation


my ex dumped me and i cant stop thinking about him


people want me to move on but i cant!


i've been doing all i can to impress him, dress nice, show him that he needs


good luck (=
You left him 3 times....





And guys have feelings...





He learned his lesson after you broke up with him the third time.
If you guys broke up it's for a reason. trust me if you get back with him again nothing is going to change. Move on and let him move on you'll find someone else but, don't rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment