Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my ex back?

We were together for 2 1/2 years and now he has someone new, but we still love eachother!! Idk what to do, to get him back since he's with another girl!Do i leave it alone and see what happens or do i fight for what I want??How can I get my ex back?
Many people do get their ex back successfully, so no reason that you can't do it.





All you need to do is work on their mindset. Here are some god tips for you, including a complete solution for girls to get their ex man back and another complete solution for men to get their ex girl back highlighted :





http://www.get-your-ex-back.infoHow can I get my ex back?
I know this isn't what you want to hear but you need to move on and trust that someone who is truly right for you will come to you. What is yours will come to you. If he loved you enough, he would be with you and not with someone else. Let him go and move on. Good luck!
you cannot %26amp; you shouldn't get him back. he is the EX





move on, he is part of the past not the future
When you love someone you don't get someone new.





He's moved on.....respect yourself and do the same.

1 comment:

Dorothy Grees said...

I know it’s a little ridiculous because I’m over 40, my boyfriend broke up with me 3 month ago after almost a year, two months ago I sent him a message and he didn’t respond, just wanted my stuff back. I was so upset that I sent him a mail with everything I felt including how much I loved him and how much he hurt me and I was apologized for hurting him if he felt like this, he didn’t!
After that we spoke on the phone for 2-3 minutes and he was cold and cruel, said it is over between us and there is nothing to talk about. I was so depressed. I beg him to back to me, but he was unbreakable. I decide that only hope I love spell. I found good feedback about this website http://magical-rituals.com and I give it a chance. I was truly surprised that he approaching me about our future. I tell you that, after one week we were together. Once again I know what happiness taste.

Post a Comment