Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I go about getting my ex back?

I broke up with him about 10 months ago. I tried to get him back a couple months after we broke up, but he said he wasn't sure what he wanted. We lived an hour apart, and the distance got hard. I want to try again and am willing to put more effort into seeing him. Should I try again? I don't want to seem too needyHow should I go about getting my ex back?
Move closer for starters, or else its still going to be a long distance relationship and still hard.How should I go about getting my ex back?
just rape him. no big deal..
Kidnap him!
think long and hard about that... ive been in that position before... you really need to remember what made it so bad that u ended it in the first place...if you think hes worth it then you need to figure out if thats an option for him as well


goodluck!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091218012304AA4xi5T
Ah, but you are needy if you are willing to drive an hour to see him. If it was hard before, it will still be hard. You are just forgetting why you call him an ';ex';.
Google ';the magic of making up';

No comments:

Post a Comment