Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get back into my pregnant ex girlfriend life after i left her when she told me she was pregnant?

it's been 5 months, she's still single and the baby is mine!


I'm worried that because it has been so long. Will she not want me to be a part of their lives anymore after i decided to walk out on her. I was scared at the time, but now i guess i have had time to think and i do want to be in her life. She has been told by mutual friends that i want to get back with her, but she has said that i'm a jerk and that i don't deserve to be with her or our child. I don't even know the gender of our child. I feel bad because i see guys walking round with their children and it seems like i'm missing out. i know it was terrible of me to walk out on her, but i was worried, nervous, scared all rolled into one, so all i could think about was running away and not being apart of their lives, but i made a big mistake, but i do want to get back with my Ex. We were together for 2 years and i don't want it to stop. i'm so confused, please need advice?How do i get back into my pregnant ex girlfriend life after i left her when she told me she was pregnant?
It's natural to be scared when you hear you're about to be a dad, especially if it is something you've never considered before. She was probably scared as well, and it's unfortunate that your method of dealing with that was to flee. But unless there's more to it she'll forgive you..


Watch love stories. You need to woo her. Show her that you care not only about the baby, but about her as well. Expecting mothers hear more ';hows baby?'; than a heart felt ';how are YOU doing?'; If she doesn't give you the time of day, write it in a letter. It's not very often a woman will tear up a letter, at least without reading it first, and especially if you send it with flowers.


You need to make up for the hurt you caused, and the lost time. Get up to date on the stage your baby is in and show her that you are putting and effort in and that you do care. Check out this site http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/鈥?/a> .. it will give you a week by week update on the development of your child.


Try buying her something for the baby, and something for her that you know she'll like.





In most cases by the time the baby comes she will be more than happy to rekindle your love, especially if you are there during the birth, the birth of your baby is a very intimate moment. But don't take offense if she says no, it is ultimately her decision if you are there or not. If it doesn't work out between the two of you you do still have rights to that baby, and I suggest you follow through when you say that you are there for your child. Even if you are not with her you will still have a child to love, and love you back. And having a child is a wonderful, and fulfilling thing to have.How do i get back into my pregnant ex girlfriend life after i left her when she told me she was pregnant?
Call her and ask her out for a dinner date to talk things over. Ask her to at least give you that chance, no strings attached. Explain how you feel and how you're sorry and how you want to be with her and the baby. Good luck!
if it were me I wouldn't. Just being honest, because that should've been a very important part in your relationship, not only that that was the time she needed you the most. Learn to make sacrifices for her.
Better start groveling then..
Yes. Try to reunite with her and ask her to marry you. Explain that you were a complete coward and a terrible example of what a man truly is. Ask her to forgive you, tell her that you don't want a future without her, but that if she chooses not to get back together with you, that you will be there to support your child no matter what and then hand her your first child support payment right then and there.





Anything less is, well....not enough.





Man up.
grovel grovel grovel....oh...and a bloody damn good apology. all this u have just said....you need to be telling her this!!!!! she is probably looking for answers too....go and give them to her and try and make some sense of it all. between u there is alot to discuss but try and make her understand! ur both parents and this child needs you both! u should concentrate on the child right now....! she is not going to take you back just like that.....you need to concentrate on building a neutral relationship with her and regaining some trust. hope it works out.....x
You're going to have to talk to her yourself, face to face. No more of this waiting for her friends to tell her for you. Step up, be a man, and tell her how you feel and why you left, apologize profusely and tell her that you desperately want her and the baby you helped make in your life. Even if she's still mad (she DOES have a very good reason to be very angry with you) tell her that you want to do right by her and her unborn child. Ask her when her next prenatal appointment is and go to it with her. Offer to pay for it. Tell her you want to share the financial burden of raising a baby. You need to understand that she is worried, scared, and nervous just like you were, only she can't run away from it. So if she tells you to go screw yourself, cut her some slack and try again. Don't run away again, or you'll only be living up to her worst expectations. Good luck.
Send her a text message and see if she responds. If she doesn't, send an email. You will get a response of some sort. Expect to be treated a little cold, you have it coming to you! If you want to win her back your going to have to understand her feeling and be willing to be there at the fullest capacity. She may never come back to you at first, but if you give it time...she may come around. You have a child with her, if all else fails be a good father and the rest is fate.
you will get her back, she is 5 months pregnant, right now she is more desperate than ever. Plus no other guy is going to want to get with some pregnant chick.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, everyone, I'm here to share my testimony all around the globe in respect to the help that Doctor Zakuza did for me. I was devastated and confused when I got divorced by my husband 2 years ago because he wanted to go back to his mistress. I searched for help from those that i knew but all was to no avail not until i was directed to Doctor Zakuza the spell caster. I contacted Doctor Zakuza and told him everything that I've been going through and he gave me full assurance that he will help me. I did everything he told me to do and I put my trust and hope on him. Could you believe that my husband came back to me pleading within 12 to 16 hours just as Doctor Zakuza told me after i contacted him and now, my husband is back home and we are living together again. I will recommend anyone in need of help to reach him now for he's also specialized in money spells, lottery spells, pregnancy spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com & Whats-app, call/text him on +1 (845) 400-7115.

kayla said...

All thanks to Dr ZAZA just contacted this man after my husband of about 5years left me and to my surprise it took this man just 3days to bring him back to Dr ZAZA his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
{1} HIV/AIDS
{2CANCER
{3}HERPES
{4}DIABETES
(5}HERPERTITIS B
{6}EX BACK
{7}MONEY RICUTAL

Email: ZAZABATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
Call/WhatsApp:+2348129175848

Paula Blair said...

Hi everyone, I'm here to publish the good work of Doctor Zakuza. It's been hell since when i got divorced by my husband for iv'e been so heart broken and lonely. My husband left me for his mistress and the whole thing got me stressed out that it affected me at my place of work for i couldn't concentrate anymore. I searched and looked for help from friends and family but no one could get an answer to my problem not until i was referred to Doctor Zakuza by my Neighbour. I got in touch with the Doctor and i opened up everything to him and the Doctor gave me words of hopes and promised me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hrs. I followed all instructions the Doctor gave me and behold my husband came back to me within 12 to 16 hrs has the Doctor has promised and my husband has been so faithful, lovely and honest. I must say that this is a miracle for I've never had an experience with such before and it really worked out for me. To viewers out there who seeks for any help can get in touch with the Doctor. He's truly Indeed a God on Earth. Website: http://doctorzakuzaspelltemple.website2.me, Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com

Genuine Love Spell Temple said...

My marriage to my husband was sweet and fun, he will call and text me at all time even when he is at work, it turned sour the moment he started seeing another girl at his work play. he will come home late and still charge me to be quiet. we already had Alvin who is 3years old. last vacation, he left me and our son at home, and went on vacation with the mistress. this was getting out of hand then i started searching for help online then i came accross (lovespellsolutiontemple.wordpress.com) and i sent a direct message to the Email: ( 24hrslovespell@gmail.com ) . i requested a reuniting love spell from the spell caster and my husband came back home exactly the hour the spell caster told me and he was remourseful for the heartache he has made me gone through. (24hrslovespell@gmail.com)

WE APPROVED YOUR EMERGENCY LOAN WITHIN 24 HOUR said...

GREETINGS TO THE PUBLIC !!!

You are welcome to Indian spell caster where all things are possible, have you been divorce by your husband or wife and you want to get he or she back??
Is your relationship not working the way it should be, and you need a permanent solution to your worries??
Do you need money making spell??
spell for lottery and gambling winnings??
Are you suffering from any kind sickness and you need a healer or cure??
Are you single and you want a soul-mate??
Love spell to get your ex back??
Spell to win BIG contract??
DO YOU NEED GOOD LUCK CHARM??
Than search no more, @ GRATE INDIAN SPELL CASTING TEMPO
All your problems are solve..
EMAIL:: indianspellcaster@yahoo.com OR WHATSAPP ON:: +18679887328...

juiletpeter said...

During my time of weakness i found refuge through the spell that Dr.dodo whose contact details him on whatsAp (+234 807 835 1159) or via email drdodotemple @gmail. com At first i was always among those that condemn Africa and there traditional ways of thinking. But after reading a lot of reviews about Dr.dodo i had no choice than to give Dr.dodo an opportunity to help me. And at the end i was grateful that i contacted Dr.dodo because through his spell my husband that left me for quit sometime return home with a happy heart showering me with love

Graig Jason said...

Hi, I've been searching for help on how to get my ex lover back that broke up with me 2 years ago.. I was traumatised by the break up and nearly wanted to commit suicide but i thank God that i got the contact of Lord Zakuza the spiritual father that helped me to get back my ex lover after much searching of help from different places. When i got in touch with Lord Zakuza, i explained everything to him to he gave me his words of encouragement and told me that he was going to prepare a spell for me that will help me get back my ex lover within 48 hours and i believed in his words for i was referred to him by a friend who he helped and right now, my ex lover is back and we are living happily together to get married next month. If you need any assistance whatsoever like getting cured from sickness, getting pregnant E.T.C. Then, I suggest that you get in touch with Lord Zakuza now through his Email ID: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@hotmail.com or WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 for more information. Thank you sir.

albert said...

My name is Mia Albert, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.Voke, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr.Voke, e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr.Voke, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Dr.Voke, anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him:

Email: doctorvoke@gmail.com
Whatsapp him +1(773) 349-2820.

ALFONSO VAZQUEZ said...

Hi viewers online, I'm Alfonso Vázquez from Mexico. I'm here to share my testimony about how i was helped to get my wife back. I was a cheat and my wife caught me several times. I tried fixing myself and each time i ended up cheating over and over again. I guess i didn't realise what she meant to me until she had left me alone. I began to find a way to get her back but nothing seems to work out perfectly till i came across an article about Lord Zakuza who helped a lot of people globally to get their relationships back. I made contact with him on his WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483 and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours with his powerful magics and i paid 410 Euros for the materials needed for the work. Surprisingly, my wife came back home after 2 days saying that she still loves me and i swore never to cheat on her anymore. All thanks to Lord Zakuza. Email him via ( lordzakuza7@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483.

SIMON PATCHIN said...

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help with this number +1 740-573-9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

Febe Anouk said...

Hi guys I know there are a lot of people all over the world that's seeking for ways to get their ex lover/partner back but they have tried so hard to no avail. I was once like you because my ex boyfriend left me for 16 months with no contact but now, we are back together and it's been 4 months with so much love, care and we will be getting married soonest because he engaged me 3 days ago. I want you all to worry no more for there's a solution for your worries and depressions for Lord Zakuza is here to help with his powerful spells with no side effect whatsoever. You can reach him on his Email address on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com or via his WhatsApp line +1 740-573-9483.

Chloe Elizabeth said...

This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man DR. Osasu: have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: (drosasu25@gmail.com) you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347064365391 thank so much

Chloe Elizabeth said...

This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man DR. Osasu: have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: (drosasu25@gmail.com) you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347064365391 thank so much

Chloe Elizabeth said...

I am so happy to have my husband back again after one good years of separation. I never thought we will live a happy life together again, but today, I am so glad for what DR. Osasu did for me as he cast a (reconciliation love spell) for me and bring back my Ex to live together with me again. My testimony to everyone who is in the same situation as i was, should contact him, I really want to express my gratitude to you DR. Osasu Email (drosasu25@gmail.com) you can also contact him or WhatsApp him on this +2347064365391 thank so much

Diamond Green said...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER with: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

jessica Mccray said...

Don't give up on that relationship because of cheating or lack of trust, there is there is a man that does wonders with his spell in restoring a broken relationship, I give lord Bubuza praises for helping me to get my Ex boyfriend of 3 years back. My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me because he wasn't finding me attractive and lovely enough anymore, I got the contact of lord Bubuza through a friend whom lord Bubuza has helped restore her relationship and I contacted him via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396, I told him my problem and I did as lord Bubuza told me and my Ex boyfriend came back begging me to forgive him and everything is perfect now, contact him today for help and you will testify too. Lord Bubuza WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

jessica Mccray said...

Don't give up on that relationship because of cheating or lack of trust, there is there is a man that does wonders with his spell in restoring a broken relationship, I give lord Bubuza praises for helping me to get my Ex boyfriend of 3 years back. My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me because he wasn't finding me attractive and lovely enough anymore, I got the contact of lord Bubuza through a friend whom lord Bubuza has helped restore her relationship and I contacted him via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396, I told him my problem and I did as lord Bubuza told me and my Ex boyfriend came back begging me to forgive him and everything is perfect now, contact him today for help and you will testify too. Lord Bubuza WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

Tamara Barrow said...

powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
healer is capable to heal anything below.

1. Diabetes
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. Lymphoma disease
5. Conceived a child
6. Fibroid

Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
whatsApp: +2348140120719

Post a Comment