Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get money back from ex partner?

Can anyone give me any UK legal advice on my situation.





I lent my then-boyfriend 拢4,000 to help him out with his debt and he said he would pay me back. We separated a few years ago and he never offered to pay a single penny back. Recently I asked for monthly repayments as I am struggling financially, but he has given very little to reduce the total amount and is constantly moaning how much debt he is in (nothing much has changed!). I tried to make him sign something with a witness but he refused, all I have is the bank transfer.





Where do I stand legally with getting this money back?





If not is there any advice on how best to reclaim the money from him?





ThanksHow to get money back from ex partner?
Take him to small calims court. Do you have that in England?
  • love myspace
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment