Friday, August 20, 2010

How to win my ex back? PLEASE HELP!!?

Okay so my boyfriend who i dearly loved and still do broke up with me last week. He told me that he just didnt love or like me anymore. I tried everything to get him back texting him and callling him and asking him for a second chance and that things will be diffrent and he wont get back with me. Please help asap thank so so mch!How to win my ex back? PLEASE HELP!!?
This might not be the best advice, but I've done this before.


Stop calling him and texting him. If he calls, let it go to voicemail.


Date other guys. Let him miss you and get jealous. Guys like the chase.How to win my ex back? PLEASE HELP!!?
hhm... sometimes the best thing for everyone is to just move on. Go be yourself with someone else! when ever you randomly run into your ex dont approach him. or if you do... make sure your ready to see him with someone else! my trick is to just ACCEPT WHAT YOUCAN NOT CHANGE. Itll make things go a lot smoother and you'll moveon a lot faster.





good luck sweetie
You Don't Wanna Sound Desperate...


I Suqqest Leavinqq Him Alone For A Bit,Maybe He Feels Overwhelmed.


That's What i Did About One Of My Ex's.


answer mine please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I definitley would not beg. That just turns them off more. I would really just try to move on because obviously he has made his mind up. It is not easy to break up with someone, so I doubt he would really do that if he did like you.
First of all what'd you do to make him break up with you?


If I don't know that, I can't help. IM me and I'll tell you what I think.
I'm sorry sweetie, but he is not worth it. Why be with someone who does not love/like you? Please move on.


There are other fish out there! Good luck and cheer up!
move on hun


he doesnt want you stop chasing him
why are you begging someone who doesnt want you? move on!
he doesn't want you.. get over it
I'm sorry. He's just not that into you.

2 comments:

vargas sonia said...

I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR Ben who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR Ben, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRHARBALHOME@GMAIL.com or whatsapp: +8287990994

blogger said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment