Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex back. (As in like hurting her emotionally)?

She has cheated on me before so I thought I should give her another chance. And of course, I see her like hooking up with this guy. I am so furious that I just want to hurt her emotionally so she will NEVER do this again to any other guy. How do I do it?How do I get my ex back. (As in like hurting her emotionally)?
It's not your place to hurt her. She cheated and you took her back. Anyone will tell you if you take back a cheater then they will do it again. Karma will set her straight and any harmful intention on your end will only result in you dealing with the karmic backlash. Let it go and know better. She was not the girl for you and this had to happen for you to let her go and move on.How do I get my ex back. (As in like hurting her emotionally)?
that really sucks for you man, but leave it alone. chances are she will never be in a good relationship with that attitude and probable reputation she has. you be the good guy, find a great girl that won't cheat. you will have it good. if this girl feels the need to cheat... she is already not emtionally right or stable. something isn't right with her. shes a bich. bottom line. be the better man
Let it go and don't give her the power to control your emotions. Cheating happens. It is all part of life and learning. Move on and get happy. Revenge is a pathetic attempt at regaining the control you lost.
No matter what you do to hurt her feelings, that won't change her nature. She'll still cheat, you might as well just leave it alone and not talk to her.
You have to be the better person and walk away. It will only damage your own reputation.
Grow up. Move on. Why damage your karma over damaged goods.

1 comment:

vargas sonia said...

I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR Ben who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR Ben, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRHARBALHOME@GMAIL.com or whatsapp: +8287990994

Post a Comment