Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back?

i went out with this guy then he broke up with me and now i want him back he likes anyother girl and i have no idea how to get him back...do i make him jelous...help!How to get my ex back?
You should get with his bestest friend. when your ex and his friend have somthing planned, tell your supposedly acted boyfrined to cancel plans and hang with you . Make sure you take the boy that acts like your boyfrinend to your ex boyfriend favorite place,and do that for about a week just to get on your ex boyfriends nerve, Then buy your suppose to be acted out boyfriend somthing that your ex boyfriend always wanted. You make yourself look hotter and make him hard or somthing. Then if you ever see your acted out boyfriend in the hallways, and your ex is standing right there. Give him a sexy kiss on the lips for about 7 seconds and make sure your ex is looking . IF your ex tries to do the same thing to you ignore if so it can get on his nerves even more. My friend tried that and it worked he came running back to her like a dog unleased from its owner. Then she dumped him for dumping her,and know he looks liek a jerk!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaaha try it!How to get my ex back?
Well you question is pretty board. My boyfriend broke up with me and now I want to get him back. If you gave more info that would help. Usually the best way of doing things is using the reverse psychology method. When he announces the break up to you, whether its face to face or e-mail etc, instead of going crazy and showing that you want him back or you'll kill yourself and all, show him that your okay with that. Show him that you saw it coming and that you don't mind the break up and that you will go on with life.





Believe me, the reverse psychology method ALWAYS work hahah, I always do it, not only for relationship issues + I always tell my friends to use it if they are going crazy after their break up. I can't really tell you EXACTLY what you should do since as I mentioned, I don't know enough about your situation. If you need some help though, you can try this:


http://www.my-linker.com/hop/yahooanswermomu
Hi,





Do not try to make him jealous as this is a big gamble to take.





What you need to do is think about why he liked you in the first place and go back to being yourself. It is hard to keep confident during a rejection, or what you believe to be one so try thinking about things that you can do that will have a big emotional value.





It is all about getting him to enjoy your company and then he will come running back!





Hope this helps!
It is possible to get him back, but there are a few questions I want you to ask yourself be first.


1. Do you still keep in contact with him?


2. Has he shown any signs he might want you back?


3. Why do you want him back.


4. Is it worth all the trouble you will go through to get him back?


5. Do you see yourself in a long term relationship with this guy.





If you pretty good answers for these questions then, go for it. One thing that never fails is a reminder of old memories. Remind him of the good times you guys had together. Let him start thinking about those times. To get more help checkout my lens below
it sucks when you like someone and they don't have the same feelings for you. it may be tough but i say move on find someone else but not just to make him jealous but to make you happy.
DONT make him jealous. wronggggggg.





just talk to him a lot and be really flirty.
I do I do I do ...want to run with you!
if he dumped you then move on.
Many of the problems you may be facing could be just the tip of the iceberg


on what is really happening in your marriage. I dont mean to scare you but


many problems when they either first show up or if they keep reoccurring


could be just whats showing from a larger problem that either you or your


spouse cannot even see. One of the only things you can do to help is to talk


honestly and openly with each other in the marriage. If things become more


serious more serious options need to be looked at as possibilities. I have a


blog that has more information on some of what I've been writing about. If


you feel like checking it out I would completly suggest it.


http://howtogetmyexback1.blogspot.com/





Love is a choice that is made everyday when you wake up and every night when


you go to sleep. Some days you may not feel the original feeling but love


isnt a feeling or an emotion. Its an action a verb. Falling out of love may


just mean you need to spice things up a little or that you were never in


love in the first place. Don't just get out of a marriage just because you


don't think you like the person anymore.

3 comments:

Glenda his said...


MY Joy is back to me after a very long time which i an my ex separeted since i was alone my life change every thing about me change a friend of mine gave me an email address and told me that this was the email address she contacted when she was in the same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man call DR.oyinbo he caster a spell for me and told me that within two day that my ex we be back for good within that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting married next week, you contact him at prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you canCall/WhatsApp +2348074066640 once again thank you DR oyinbo..

Lourens Harverd said...

When i read a testimony online on how Dr.Manbela the great and most powerful spell caster help to bring back Divorce husband or wife EX LOVER. I was wondering how can this be true, Because many has failed me in the past without any result from them. I just let the post pass by and move on the forum. To my notice under again, Some person posted and said tested and trusted spell caster. After reading through the mail it was this same man Dr.Manbela she was talking about. So i have no other option than to really check up how he works.I was totally devastated when my beloved wife left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. I know it sounds weird but out of all the spell casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and trustful. More than his words,He brought my wife back and he made all my wishes come true. She is now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant. my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! i believe who need help should get to him for help. May God continue to use you to save broken relationship. To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Trust wonders the ultimate spell caster via email address manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com

renee young todd said...

I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Abel Justus can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 72 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Abel Justus. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Abel Justus real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contacts:
Email him at:;drabeljustustemple@gmail.com
Whats-app: +2348033354868.
www.dejustushealinghome.com
OLIVIA MIKE, CA United States ,Good luck!

Post a Comment