Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you win an ex back without asking him back or begging?

Me %26amp; my ex-boyfriend are still friends %26amp; doing things together. Some of the same we did while dating like going out to eat, movies %26amp; bowling. We aren't doing everythig that like before, but other than sexual things %26amp; talking to one an other about our love its not a big difference. I still love him with all my heart %26amp; soul. How can I get him back as in how we were dating? All I can think of is dressing kinda hot (nothing whorish) %26amp; other guys liking me. Another does but my ex doesn't know about it or him (a friend on myspace). I think my ex would like to date someone cause he's saying dating on his myspace page now. How can I get him back? Like I said, we haven't changed much anyway. A good friend of his and a friend of mine things he may still have feelings for me what doesn't wants to date others too. I love him so much..How can you win an ex back without asking him back or begging?
You need to figure out why you broke up and work to fix that problem.How can you win an ex back without asking him back or begging?
You need to figure out if he is just passing time with you or if he still loves you. The relationship is better than before, because there is no title. He can date whoever he wants and he can also date you. If you'll were in a relationship, he would not be able to do that and tell you about it. If you want to get him back, ask him what does he think about getting back together, if he thinks it's a bad idea, then leave him alone for a little while. He never had the chance to miss you. You need to take a break, meaning no sex, movies, dinner and talking on the phone daily. Your making it to convenient for him, the rate you're going, he will never want you as a girlfriend again. Give him a challenge, don't be so available.

No comments:

Post a Comment