Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get back my ex be friends?

Love her so much thinking of her 24/7 we broke up because she still has feelings for ex 3x they broke up already! I treated her the best ever we loved each other for a year when age broke it off with me to go back to him. We diet talk since it's very hard on me to know anythingabout her! I want her and just wish she would realize that her ex is not for her! How shoul I hsnle this? I know she still loves me!!How to get back my ex be friends?
Leave her alone, stop wasting your time, if her mind is made up then your just wasting energy. Being ';just friends'; would be no fun because you would just tell her how much you still like her and she will just vent to you about her problems with her current boyfriend. No point, move on :)How to get back my ex be friends?
Well, apparently she is a little confused about who she loves and is hurting you in the process. I know that it is very hard to forget someone you love but for your sake, be patient and try to get away from her.
go tell her, how much you love her and see if you can convince her to get back to you.
You are not solid as your name .Be solid , forget her.
  • love myspace
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment