Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back?

Okay so he broke up with me because our relationship was boring and i did nothing. well i wanted to find ways to make a him want me so then when he asks me out i can be the best gf ever!





what do u guys think i should do? like what do u want me to do act like what talk like what i have a school iniform so no clothes pleasee help. i need him )': we broke up september 14.





and if he does ask me out what can i do to be the best gfHow to get my ex back?
Hi





Do you have these symptoms?





-Leaving the radio off because every song makes you cry





-Loss of appetite





-Binge eating for comfort





-Calling your ex several times a day





-Text messaging and emailing constantly (Text Message Terrorism)





-Constantly checking your email and voice mail to see they called





-Not going out because you are afraid to miss a call





-Thinking non-stop about why they REALLY left you





-Feeling massively depressed





-Feeling urges to spy on them





-Endlessly rehearsing what you should have said





-Endlessly rehearsing what you will say if you bump into them





Have any of these feelings? Check out what really helped me when I was in your shoes: http://af9afi1m40pmy99ie4pjwoql76.hop.cl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment