Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you win your EX back?

i just broke up with my ex today, or he broke up with me, but i can;t get over him, i really need to win him back, the reason we broke up is because we fight to much, but i want to prove that we can work, but i don't know how to prove that to him /:


help!?How do you win your EX back?
If you fight too much, there is no need for you to be with him. If you miss the sex then call him up and tell him to come over and twist your back out. (with no attachments)!How do you win your EX back?
My best friend recently went through a breakup and found a website that she claims was the sole reason she was able to get back with her ex.





I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was pretty remarkable witnessing how she was able to get her ex back after she followed the advice from the website. The tactics are a bit unconventional, but they absolutely work - my friend is proof.





Here is the website if you are interested - hope it can do for you what it did for my friend:





http://winbackyourextoday.blogspot.com/
win him back...like at a carnival?
My ex of 4 yeard dump me like yesteray's new couple months ago. Honestly I have tried everything from avoiding her to dating other and even telling her how i feel before I did all that and it hasnt worked. If anything she sounds like she has hatred towards me. Some people are just not meant to be. But you being a girl if you ignore him and try to move on, he will be at your door step begging you to come back.

1 comment:

juiletpeter said...

During my time of weakness i found refuge through the spell that Dr.dodo whose contact details him on whatsAp (+234 807 835 1159) or via email drdodotemple @gmail. com At first i was always among those that condemn Africa and there traditional ways of thinking. But after reading a lot of reviews about Dr.dodo i had no choice than to give Dr.dodo an opportunity to help me. And at the end i was grateful that i contacted Dr.dodo because through his spell my husband that left me for quit sometime return home with a happy heart showering me with love

Post a Comment