Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get an ex back who hates me?

she dumped me, i got a angry over skype, now she hates me!I I don't know what happened it wasn't me (if you know what i mean) I have this song that i wrote about us.(we were together for 1 and 1/2 months) Everyone says it awesome the first lines go


first day at school, tryin to play it cool chillin with my friends, pretendin that i didnt notice you and so onHow do i get an ex back who hates me?
If she dumps you, you have to let it go. She made her decision - assuming she's at the age of 16 or older, she had very good reason for letting you go, so it's something you have to live with. I know it sucks, but that's the straight-out truth. If ever you want to go out with her again, you need to make her like you again, but DO NOT SEEM DESPERATE. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment