Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my ex back?

okkkay, so my boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and i really want him back in my life. the reason that he broke up with me is because he didnt want to be tied down at our age. Im 19 and we went out for a year. he told me that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me but he dosent want the rest of his life to start now. what sucks is that we have a class together, how can i get him back?How can i get my ex back?
Tell him you're not going to wait for him forever. You could find someone else before he decides he wants to start his life with you.


In a way I understand what he means but wanting you to wait around is selfish of him.How can i get my ex back?
It sounds like he might want to be friends with benefits for a while until he matures up and gets real. I'd be careful. He might sleep with other women, catch something, and then want you back. I'd tell him straight up that if he wants you, then he better catch you right now, or you're done. It will get him thinking. He is thinking that he can hook up with some other girls, and then after all that fun is over, he is gonna come right back to you, with your arms wide open. Well he might think that, but let him know that is not gonna happen. I mean, what if you get in a serious relationship next month or something, and it turns out to be the love or your life, just for example. There is a chance that he will get mad at you, and say that you were selfish, or something stupid like that. If he loses you right now, there's no telling when, or if, he might ever get you back. I can sorta see his point, but he's putting you on the backburner, and wants you to just idle your way through life until he matures up. Big no no for him in my opinion if he REALLY wants to spend his life with you. Just for fun, get a guy friend or something like that, and go out on a date and let him find out about it. See what he does. That might be the turning point right there for him, you never know. Good luck
well if that was mee i would slowly start talking to him again little by little and maybe take things from there
do the naked man. works 2 out of 3 tomes. Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment