Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

My girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me a week ago she thought I was going to break up with her because someone told her that and she just wants to be friends, I love he slot and she seemed to loose interest in me towards the end she has been testing her old ex who left her and her friend wants me to get back with her. Someone told me no to text her tell she misses me and I havnt tested her and other people said to act like I lost interest in her, what do I do?How do I get my ex back?
Have you tried talking to your ex to clear things out? Because if I understand your question correctly, it seems to me that what happened was just a big misunderstanding. Your friends suggestion will help but since your ex feels that you want the break up then ignoring her will just push her away. Talk to her and tell her how you feel.How do I get my ex back?
the first thing i would do is learn how to type, then i would post your question again and hope someone understands it then
Wait a minute - your ex-girlfriend broke up with you just because she thought you were about to break up with her?





Please, have a talk with her and clear the whole issue up.
Hello Nick,





I trust this is your question;





';My girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me a week ago she thought I was going to break up with her because someone told her that and she just wants to be friends, I love he slot and she seemed to loose interest in me towards the end she has been testing her old ex who left her and her friend wants me to get back with her. Someone told me no to text her tell she misses me and I havnt tested her and other people said to act like I lost interest in her, what do I do?';





I suggest you checkout this website~ http://doiop.com/exloverguides





Someways the stuffs there help me to solve my questions. I Wish this helps. Good Day!
  • hair straightener
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment