Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get back an ex and keep her forever?

I tried not to grovel but it worked one time when she broke up with me.


And now i think she expects me to be wrapped around her finger.


She fancies my best mate and i want her to open her eyes at the one she did love! I dont know what to do, i just told her im a friend and ill be there for her but i compliment her and always tell her i want her whenever i can. I dont know if im being too forward so... How have you gotten exs back?How to get back an ex and keep her forever?
So sorry you are having such a rough time. I assure you I have been through it all. One of the best things to do is take some of that energy that you have focused on her and put it on you....use this time to get in the best shape of your life and work on you...also you better tell that best mate of yours to cool it on your girl or he will no longer be a best mate....Best of luck...just remember you are alive, you will survive...How to get back an ex and keep her forever?
I know your going through a tough time right now but, there is always hope. A friend of mine told me about this site. The guy there has a lot of free advice and a video to help you get started. It helped me.





http://www.the-magic-of-making-up.com
Have you tried hitting her?

No comments:

Post a Comment