Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ex back?

my ex and i broke up the other night, this is the second time we have. he says he just doesn't want a relationship anymore but i refuse to let go, i'm willing to do whatever to get him back. prom is coming up and i would really want to go with him. what can i do? i asked him to prom as friends already but he said he doesn't think he'd have a good time. pleasepleasplease help me get him back, please!How to get my ex back?
Get him back. I used this system myself. It works.





http://e45b7guoxdybeocdh7yikrsp89.hop.cl鈥?/a>How to get my ex back?
You can't make someone care about you or want to be with you. aside from blowing him all the time you can't really make a guy stay where they don't wanna be
There is a reason why he broke up with you or you broke up with him. if you still want to go to prom with him, make him an offer he can't refuse ... you know what I mean! Know that after he gets waht he wants, he will still break up with you. He wants to head to college unattached because then he can do what he wants while in college. He knows you will always be there and will take him back after he has done what he wants to do in college. Don't cheapen yourself with a loser like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment