Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get my ex back, when she with another guy?

Hi I lost my girlfriend cos I did slot of stupit stuff, now I relize I love her even more after she broke up with me. My plan was to send her flowers everyday to her work and home. Try to see and say nice romantic things to her! What you guy think? Any good idea? Please help me out I'm just trying to do my best to let her see I love her and we are ment to be.How to get my ex back, when she with another guy?
If you sent her flowers every day, this would only annoy her and it could even be seen as some kind of harassment.


It might not be easy for you, but she's made her decision, ended her relationship with you and is now with someone else. As far as she is concerned, you and she are not ';meant to be'; at all. Pestering her and sending flowers will only make matters worse. She's moved on and all you can do now is try to do the same. You see, there is no way you can force someone to love you - and this girl quite clearly does not love you.


Do your best to stop obsessing about her so much. Try to fill your spare time with other friends and get out as much as you can. In time you'll meet someone else.How to get my ex back, when she with another guy?
well if you two are meant to be...then she will come back. the flowers are cute....but everyday will get a little stalkerish. just let her be with her new guy, and now you have to wait. its not her fault you ****** up.

2 comments:

kayla said...

All thanks to Dr ZAZA just contacted this man after my husband of about 5years left me and to my surprise it took this man just 3days to bring him back to Dr ZAZA his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
{1} HIV/AIDS
{2CANCER
{3}HERPES
{4}DIABETES
(5}HERPERTITIS B
{6}EX BACK
{7}MONEY RICUTAL
{8}PREGNANCY SPELL


Call/WhatsApp:+2348129175848

vargas sonia said...

I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR Ben who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR Ben, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRHARBALHOME@GMAIL.com or whatsapp: +8287990994

Post a Comment