Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my ex back?

we dated for 8 months, and didn't break up that long ago. it wasn't a bad one, and he's still attracted to me (like he would kiss me back if I kissed him now) but he isn't in love with me and I still am. what can I do to get him to realize that he lost something great?How can I get my ex back?
Here is a great article on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How can I get my ex back?
One of my best friends went through a breakup recently. She and her fiance broke up after 4 years together. It was a pretty nasty breakup and she never thought they would ever get back together, but she ended up finding a website that helped her tremendously.





In fact, she claims the guide she found from that site was the only reason she was able to get her ex-fiance back and they are back together and happier then ever.





Here is the website if you are interested - I hope it can do for you what it did for her...





http://www.GetBackWithYourExToday.com
don't talk to him for a while . and act like your over him and found someone new .

No comments:

Post a Comment