Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Get My Ex Back?

Me and my boyfriend broke up a few days ago. The break up was my fault and I know the problem that I had and I have fixed them. He broke up with me on Saturday and we spent all day Saturday, part of Sunday and Monday morning talking about the break up and I kept begging for another chance and asking for him back and he just said he made up his mind and he doesnt love me anymore but he still really cares. The reason he wont give me another chance is because he almost broke up with me for the same reason a couple months ago and he changed his mind and told me he didnt mean any of it, but he did mean I needed to change my problem. My problem is always getting angry for no reason and yelling at him just because I can and it was just really immature of me and I really have changed. But from Monday night to now me and him have talked everyday by texting and talking on the phone and we get along great, no flirting, but alot of laughing and just talking about anything and no awkward silences. Yesterday on the phone he told me he got in trouble with his parents and I asked why and he said he didnt want to say, I asked why not and he said because I would get mad, I promised I wouldnt and when he told me I didnt get mad and I just giggled and joked with him. I think it was a way to prove that I have changed, because it was something that would have made me mad before we broke up but not anymore. So we get along and that was our main problem, not getting along. We dont fight and we are friends, I asked him today to hang out and he said he would ask because he got in trouble so he would see and I told him to just give me a call when he got the answer. I feel I am doing everything right to get him back but still when people say he should give me another chance he says ';not happening'; if I hang out with him how should I act to make him want me back? and when we text how should I talk with out flirting so much that I bug him, and when we are on the phone how do I get him to realize that we get along now and that he still loves me?








sorry for the long explanation, I just wanted to give you all the information.








please help.


im begging you.





only serious answers please.How Do I Get My Ex Back?
tust me girl i been there me and my girl friend just broke up friday for some reason but any how you said you change and thats good the best thing that you can do is i know you want like this but prove to him that you have change maybe be his friend for a while he will watch you trust me i am a guy and you maybe right he might just have been mad at you and said i dont love you in spite trust me guys will do that when really he might love you just not the way you are actting around he just give him time guys sometimes like girls need there space too I do wish you and him all the luck and i will be praying for you and him

No comments:

Post a Comment