Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my ex back?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago, and I'm really sad and depressed and I have no idea what to do. We have been going out for 10 months. He said that I am too attached and immature and that we would be better off as friends.





I don't know how to act that will make him want me back.


I can't eat very much or sleep well.


Please helpHow can I get my ex back?
It sounds to me as though he felt you were smothering him. I think this is actually a smart break up. You need some time to learn how to deal with this and learn to do things alone, and have some time to mature.





If you're asking how to get him back it tells me you don't even understand why he broke up with you. Until you understand this, you really shouldn't be going out with any boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment