Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

He still has feelings for me and I do for him. (obv).


He told his best friend that He misses how it used to be with me and etc.





But he does have a new girlfriend now, that he does like a lot, but He says he still loves me. I want to go back to. How do I get him to try again.





his girlfriend says she loves him, but he won't say it back and she is also in love with her BEST male friend who moved away, but should be back around in june......





please help!!!How do I get my ex back?
Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do I get my ex back?
One of my friends recently went through a pretty nasty breakup. When she started missing him, she started to look for her way to get him back. Then she found a web site that she affirms was the cause she was able to get back with her ex.





I could not believe this at first, but it was extraordinary looking at how she got her ex back after she followed the advice from the web site. Looks like it works - my friend's case is proof.





Here is the web site for your reference - hope it can help you as it assisted my friend:


http://www.get-your-ex-back.info/home.ph鈥?/a>
There's 2 root ways that will put you back on the right path here.





1. Why did yall break up the first time? Address that, and fix whatever it was, you new relationship will be better for it.





2. What was it about you that made him fall so hard the first time? Be that person again. Show him what he's missing.





From here on, it's details and strategies to find times to show them you understand these things.
You need to keep your distance. By saying something you would be ';disrespecting'; him and his choices. You are in a good spot right now whether you see it or not. You are so wonderful, let it stay that way in his eyes. Be his friend and once he realizes he doesn't love her but loves you he'll make the move. You just need to sit tight.
If he loved you that much he wouldnt be with the other girl................. dont make the same mistake i did my ex told me he still loved me but was with someone, he played us against each other and it caused alot of hurt and upset, Hard as it sounds believe me if he really wanted to be with you he would....................... Where is he now ask yourself that ???
dont bother once a ex is always an ex he has others in mind and does not want you any longer so move on and see steve in the future ok so gl2u.
just calmy go up to him and say u still have feeling for him and then give him a little soft kiss that'll get him!

No comments:

Post a Comment