Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back?

I have been in an on and off realtionship with my boyfriend for two years and i am sick of it i just want to be with him all the time. He is not there to support me emotionaly and thats what i need how do i explain this to him? and how do i let him know that He means so much to me because he does not take me seriously..How to get my ex back?
i agree with you,every girl wants her boyfriend to support in every matter.why dont you try telling him that directly.it is the only one which helps you,let him know that he is the only person to you.


for more tips you can try my sourceHow to get my ex back?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you are interested:





http://www.exbackguides.com/
You sound desperate. A real turn off to guys. Act like you don't care or let him see you with someone else. If he gives a rip, he'll call you. If not, move on. Nothing worse than wasting your time chasing after someone. One sided relationships NEVER work honey. Have a little self respect and move on.
Humans tend on not knowing what they want. Just sit down and tell him how you feel. It's that simple hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment