Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my ex back??????

I realy want to get back with my ex, i dumped him and i now miss him like crazy among other reasons anyway the problem is i don't know if he still like me and someone said he liked this other girl, how do i get him back? any flirting, outfit tips? How do i get my ex back??????
Don't listen to what other people say. If you really like him and you are the one who dumped him, you have the handle. But don't over do it. Just send him a short note telling him how you feel and ask him if he would like to meet somewhere during the day time; possibly a park to just talk. Then you can go from there. if he says yes, that means there is a possibility.





You really need to take a look at T.W. Jackson's book about the Magic of Making up at http://niche-resale.com/magicofmakingup.鈥?/a> That is what helped me to get back with my ex. Good luck. How do i get my ex back??????
I LOVE psychology, don't you? Now is he guilty that he dumped you? Does he care if he hurt your feelings? I'm not asking whether or not if he still shows signs that he likes you, I'm asking if he sympathize with how you feel. If so then this is only the first step. When he dumps you, don't say anything, look into his eyes and just walk away. Ignore him every time he tries to speak to you. With this technique, he will eventually become anxious to know how you feel, the guilt will build up, and in his mind he'll be thinking ';I have to know how she feels otherwise I'll never sleep!';. He'll continue to come up to you and ask if your okay with him breaking up. Ignore him the first few times. When he confronts you again, tell him ';You assume that I am mad, what you don't realize is that you have played right into my trap. The only reason I ignored you was to arouse your curiosity, but now that your here...'; and when the other girl shows up.......';I love you too, but I can't take you back after what you did to hurt me.';





Understanding the human psyche is the key to controlling the world.





[edit] oh wait.....you dumped him? Damn, that kills my entire evil scheme!
I know how you feel, i did the same thing and then wanted my ex back i asked him out and he said no. It's hard,he may not want you back now as you did dump him and how could he be sure that you wouldn't dump him again? There may be a chance he still likes you, try to build up your freindship with him and if he likes you he might ask you out. good luck x
If your trying to get him back and your the one that dumped him then it could be really easy.....or harder than you think. It depends on how he felt about you before you dumped him. There is a good article I read at http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-an-鈥?/a> that might be able to help you out with this.
He might not want you back. Try to build your friendship first and then when your friendship is strong enough ask him out. He will see how much you care about him, and that you made a mistake in dumping him. First try to ask him out to see if he still wants to go out with you.
All I can tell you is to keep bugging him and if you really want him back you need to stop dumping him.Don't be like the boy that call wolf you may not get him back the next time.He maybe getting tied of getting dumped I know I would.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM BACK JUST BECAUSE YOU MISS HIM? THAT IS NOT A GOOD RESON FOR YOU TO GET BACK WITH HIM JUST LET IT GO AND LOOK FORSOME ONE ELSE IF YOU DUMPED HIM ITS FOR A RESON I THINK THAT IF YOUR NOT TOGETHER IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE LOVE
I don't think your ex is gonna want you back since you dumped him. You can try to get him back but don't be too surprised if he says no to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment