Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back?

Eh, its a long story, but basically I broke p with him to see other people because it was getting too serious too fast, and he was initially ok with that etc. We were still very close, hung out all the time then he said he wanted to get over me so we couldnt hangout or talk anymore and he woouldnt answer my calls and stuff. I want him back so bad its been over for like 4 months now and I feel as if it just happened yesterday. I love him more than anything and I want him back so bad but I dunno what to do.I dont want to push him away but how long will it friggin take for him to come around and at least talk to me, we used to be best friends before we even went out so thats kinda why its also hard to get over. I know everyone says time will heal all and just to let it go and what not but this is different from all those other boyfriends and i know i screwed a good thing up i just need some insight/help because i love him too much to just let him go.How to get my ex back?
You stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting him back, so why don't you try something really out there like sending him flowers with a huge, I'm sorry balloon? If you've called him, written him letters and all of that, then that's about the only thing I can think of, other than a singing telegram. If you have exhausted all avenues of communicating to him that you are sorry, then it's up to him. Everyone has the right to pursue their own happiness. This applies to him as well. How to get my ex back?
When you can settle down and think things over..you make be surprised with seeing things in a different light..regroup
In such times you must apply certain strategies. Of course, time will heal, but if you really want your ex back, you can do it. First of all you must gather your thoughts and think rationally. I know it's hard at a time like this, but you must analyse your relationship and think of good and bad sides, then you need to take action and develop yourself into a new, beautiful person, which will later reignite the fire between you and him. Find out more here - http://offto.net/makeupnow Take action before it is too late!
All you can do is admit to him that you made a mistake and ask his forgiveness. Explain to him that this separation has helped you to realize that he is the man you love and that you want to be with him again. Then you give him space. If you continue to hound him, it could come across as stalker-ish or needy and push him even further away. Keep in mind that he vrey well might not come back. The situation you've described sounds like one in which you wanted to have your cake and eat it too and he finally realized it and decided to move on. He may not be willing or able to trust that you won't do the same thing again, as nobody likes to be strung along. After you've expressed your feelings to him honestly, give it a month or two. If he hasn't expressed a desire to get back together after that long, it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment