Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get back my Ex Girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I broke up after 19 months (We were each others first love) over two stupid lies I told and she over reacted and ended things. This was two weeks ago and we have talked about twice. She has already moved on to a new guy that she is seeing but nothing is official. I am good friends with her best friend and she told me that if we were to try it again it would be a really long time and the odds were slim. What is considered a really long time? How should I go about trying to get back with her?How to get back my Ex Girlfriend?
hi, you try check this. maybe it help :)How to get back my Ex Girlfriend?
A long time could be as long as you stay in denial that you screwed up. Not her. First, you need to know that trust is important for any successful relationship. Your problem is you STILL think she over reacted and insult her when you say or act like her over reaction is the cause of the break up. No one trusts a liar.





So understand her reaction. Who want to be with someone they can not trust. .





Examine yourself and figure out why u lied to her. Will u lie again? Why or why not? You must answer these questions for yourself first if you really want to get back ur ex girlfriend.





When you know the real reason you lied and are sure you won't repeat the behavior talk to your ex and tell her the truth (even if it hurts) about what you did, why you did it, why you won't again and how you really feel about her.





Dude, you will never get your ex back if accuse her of over reacting to your lies. What you expect her to do? Do not beat yourself up but remember a action (you lying twice) causes a reaction (no girlfriend).





So act and talk like you want her back and get the reaction you want. She might not come running back to you. but you have to start somewhere and this is a good start.then again she just might. If not you have learned a valuable lesson about trust. Here is some good advice on how to get back your ex girlfriend http://www.togetanexback.com/how-to-get-ex-girlfriend-back/ Goodluck to you.;)
Unfortunately many of us have been there.. But 19 months on a relationship is big, so you must really like each other, else you wouldn't be together that much time.


Having been there, and not having much luck getting my boyfriend back, I also came to the internet looking for some tips on how to get him back.





And it was the best thing I did, I was talking to someone to whom had happened the same thing, and he recommended me a very very good book that gave me the confidence to make up with him.





Not only I got back with him, but we we're also better than never, the making up was magical!


I highly recommend it, it was a life changer; I'm sure it could help you and many others, too! I put it on the sources (=
Here are some cool tips to get your ex back:





http://www.get-your-ex-back.info

1 comment:

Dorothy Grees said...

I know it’s a little ridiculous because I’m over 40, my boyfriend broke up with me 3 month ago after almost a year, two months ago I sent him a message and he didn’t respond, just wanted my stuff back. I was so upset that I sent him a mail with everything I felt including how much I loved him and how much he hurt me and I was apologized for hurting him if he felt like this, he didn’t!
After that we spoke on the phone for 2-3 minutes and he was cold and cruel, said it is over between us and there is nothing to talk about. I was so depressed. I beg him to back to me, but he was unbreakable. I decide that only hope I love spell. I found good feedback about this website http://magical-rituals.com and I give it a chance. I was truly surprised that he approaching me about our future. I tell you that, after one week we were together. Once again I know what happiness taste.

Post a Comment