Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with getting my ex back. GIRLS OPENION ONLY PLEASE?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me like 3 days ago cause i dident want her talkin to other guys. i know how friends turn into friendly friends more friendly than they should be. she got mad and it seems dumb to me but i woul like to get her back we talk still but she want date me anymore its crazy cause she said she was so in love with me and then she let some little crap break us up.Help with getting my ex back. GIRLS OPENION ONLY PLEASE?
i think you over reacted about the talking to guys thing. you should trust her if you like her as much as you say you do. and i'm sure u talk to other girls, so y cant she talk to other guys? as long as she doesn't do anything with them. and she might not like you as much as she said she did if she'd break up with you because you said u didnt want her talking to other guys, but i dont know her so i cant say that really. if you really want her back, tell her you over reacted and you want her back. if she still likes you she'll be happy. or you could make her jealous by going out with another girl. good luck getting her back!Help with getting my ex back. GIRLS OPENION ONLY PLEASE?
i know this doesn't really help but----- girls do that a lot, like all the time
just tell her the truth...or try to make her jealous
  • love myspace
  • Electric Scooter
  • 1 comment:

    juiletpeter said...

    During my time of weakness i found refuge through the spell that Dr.dodo whose contact details him on whatsAp (+234 807 835 1159) or via email drdodotemple @gmail. com At first i was always among those that condemn Africa and there traditional ways of thinking. But after reading a lot of reviews about Dr.dodo i had no choice than to give Dr.dodo an opportunity to help me. And at the end i was grateful that i contacted Dr.dodo because through his spell my husband that left me for quit sometime return home with a happy heart showering me with love

    Post a Comment