Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i stop wanting my ex back?

we broke up two months ago and i love him so much. Hes flirting with tons of girls and being a typical guy and following his friends and just wanting to get with girls. I know hes not coming back but i cant stop hoping he'll realize he loves me still


we were together for 10 months and he just broke up with me one day because we fight too much and then randomly changed and is soo happy.





how can i stop wanting him? i just cant stop


i dont want him but i want him to come backHow do i stop wanting my ex back?
I had the same problem except with a girl, what i did was remove her from facebook (if you have one) and delted her number, then just tried to forget about them by doing fun stuff with friends, becasue you dont want to waste your time thinking about him, when you could find someone better.
  • hair straightener
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment