Monday, August 16, 2010

What do I say to get my ex back?

We went out for a few months and everything was going perfect. Then out of no where he decides that he wants a break. I've been giving him a lot of space and trying to just be friends like he wanted. But I think I'm ready to be honest with him and tell him that I want to give things another shot. I just don't know how to word it. Help please.What do I say to get my ex back?
say ' i want you back to give it another shot'What do I say to get my ex back?
simple: ';hey can we talk';.... he responds ';ya...'; you respond ';I wanna be honest with you... I really wanna give things another shot';. if your cute response ';ya your pretyy cute....Im glad you made this move'; if your ugly response ';get back you f*cking gremlin!!!!! BRet get the F*cking fire hose';
it seems as if he obviously broke up with u for a reason. don't ';annoy'; him for another chance, it may make him mad. instead, try finding out why the break up happened in the first place. as you said, it seems as if it came ';out of nowhere.';
**** me one more time dude
usually when guys say they want a break %26amp; just be freinds their basically saying if they cant find any1 else they will chose you as their last resort or breaking up with you in a gentle way. Let him chase after you if he really wants 2 be with you he will try instead of getting rejected 2wice let him do the running
Just call him and ask him to hang out. If he says no then he is probably not interested. If he says yes then go hang out somewhere cool. Remind him of how much fun it can be to hang out with you. Then he may decide he wants you back!
Is he with someone else? That is the most important thing. Personally, I think that a couple taking a break and getting back together holds a bad omen for their future. It shows me that neither person has their priorities straight. Give him his space. If he doesn't come back to you, move on.
Being honest is good but you need a strategy. find one via http://www.tosavemyrelationship.com/
Just ask him if you could catch up with him over lunch or something...


and then ask him how hes feeling about the whole situation.


If its bad, then you just need to accept it and find ways to move on


with you life :)


but give it a shot ask him to give it another shot.


Remind him of how good it used to be :)


also, let him know how you are feeling and that way you can be open and


if he really cares for you then he will give it another shot.


Just be upfront and honest with him :)


good luck
His requested ';break'; may have come out of nowhere for you, but it did not come out of nowhere for him. He has probably cultivated a new relationship behind your back, and it is more exciting for him now. I am just guessing, but this is what usually happens. Go searching for websites about ';how to get your boyfriend back'; using these search words. You will find these and they explain things that you do not presently understand. Just read and learn and try what it says.





Why does he want a break?





Nobody just gives up a relation for no reason.
Just give it a go. Send him a letter telling him that you still like him even after breaking up, but that you can understand if he's moved on. Then just wait it out and see what he responds with.


Write exactly what you feel. Only you know how you feel. We can't word it.


Wishing you well for 2010.
I would start off by having a normal conversation with him..


if you guys don't really do that anymore then the situation gets more difficult.


Just be straight up and honest, act confident with yourself because believe it or not guys really do like that. Say ';I really miss you and hope we can give it another chance, and I guess by saying that I'm asking if we can, but if we can't please be straight up honest with me. I guess, I'm just kind of hurt because I really don't know what went wrong in the first place.'; Or however you feel.
check if he is ready. then tell him how u feel and pray he takes u back
  • hair straightener
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment