Friday, August 20, 2010

How to win back a ex-girlfriend.?

My ex and I dated for over 2 months, but then we had a long distance relationship. The next time I saw her she got the idea that we should just be friends. I've let her know that I want to get back together. She said she lost the spark we once had. Still she is always trying to communicate with by phone or facebook. I feel I should just forget about her, but the heart tells me to keep on trying.How to win back a ex-girlfriend.?
It sounds like you really care for this girl. For right now, just be friends with her like she asks. Don't push the relationship, go out as friends and have a good time. Show her you are always there for her no matter what.





After a while you may want to add a little romance into the mix. There is a free report that you can get at http://www.relationshipmedic.com.





This report will give you 101 romantic ideas that you can use to show her how much you love her. How to win back a ex-girlfriend.?
Getting your ex back can be very difficult, considering we often act on pure emotions than on rational thinking.





My best friend recently went through a breakup and found a website that she claims was the sole reason she was able to get back with her ex.





I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was pretty remarkable witnessing how she was able to get her ex back after she followed the advice from the website. The tactics are a bit unconventional, but they absolutely work - my friend is proof.





Here is the website if you are interested - hope it can do for you what it did for my friend:





http://winbackyourextoday.blogspot.com/
Just say three words I LOVE YOU.
Try bribing her with a holiday
show her that ur not the same man u were before that ur ready to take life by the ballz with her

No comments:

Post a Comment