Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to get my ex back? I know he still loves me so much, he thinks he wants to let?

We are each other's first love and we were together for 7 years. Granted it was a very rocky 7 yrs, but our love has always prevailed. I broke up with him over a comment, and now I feel we can work thru it.Can someone please tell me how to get my ex back? I know he still loves me so much, he thinks he wants to let?
In showing them your feelings, it is absolutely not good to go overboard to force your ex to come back to you. Avoid calling too much, or sending loads of texts and emails. Never be too desperate and expose your eagerness to be with them again. Even though you actually feel that way, it鈥檚 best to keep it to yourself at first. When you overdo it, the likelihood of getting your ex back will go down.





If you want to find out if you really have the chance to get your ex back or if you're doing the right thing, check out this link http://www.myloverback.comCan someone please tell me how to get my ex back? I know he still loves me so much, he thinks he wants to let?
he misses u too i guarentee it! men wont be in a relationship over 7 years if he doesnt love u... im a guy and if my gf for only 2 years broke up with me and wanted me back it wouldnt take much.... men are easy... just tell him u miss him and regret it and try and hold him... men cant say no to a woman tugging at them wanting them back... show him ur feelings and show him u regret leaving him and wont be happy without him... men like knowing they have someone that cares for them... work thru ur problem before dating again and tell him u love him ALOT! he will be all yours... i can tell a long night of tears and i love u talk is in ur future... i hope my advice helped... he wants to be with u too... make him remember all the good times with u and he will be forever yours
try buying him a ps3 as a present. oh and Don't give him sex until after he takes u back
I can help! but I dont want everyone to know this. email me here crystalmoon1500@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment