Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you give me any advice on how to get my ex back?

He broke up with me because he doesn't want to be in a relationship two months ago. he isn't doing that great so I kinda get it. Yeah, I went a little nuts on him for a while because I was frantic but I stopped. He called me the other day to hang out but I don't know what to do or say? help!Can you give me any advice on how to get my ex back?
Your relationship seems a little unstable right now, to put it lightly. Try not to act on impulses or urges of emotions, that will only hurt you. Think slowly and carefully.Can you give me any advice on how to get my ex back?
My best friend recently went through a pretty nasty breakup and found a website that she claims was the sole reason she was able to get back with her ex.





I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was pretty remarkable witnessing how she was able to get her ex back after she followed the advice from the website. The tactics are a bit unconventional, but they absolutely work - my friend is proof.





Here is the website if you are interested - hope it can do for you what it did for my friend:





http://www.GetBackWithYourExToday.com
Usually it is a mistake to try to constantly call him or email/text him. This is call ';drunk dialing'; and it will push him further away.





Men needs some space after a breakup, it takes us longer to realize that we may have made some mistakes and even longer to admit to them. So let him go stand in a corner for a while.





Although he has contacted you, now is not the time to go running back to him. You need time to determine what went wrong in the relationship and how it will change in the future.





It is a good sign that he called to ';hang out';, it shows he still cares for you. Just don't rush to take him up on that.





Here is a site that has good tips on how to get back an ex. There is an excellent video on the site that will show you what your first move should be in getting your ex back.
if you don't know what he wants, then just enjoy some time with the dude, maybe there's no agenda, perhaps he just needs a friend to help him through this rough patch. don't assume anything, but also make your intentions known. perhaps you guys can take another swing at things once he has gotten all his obstacles out of his way, but if you truly enjoy his company, then just hang out.








good luck








The Box
Why would you wanna be with someone who doesn't wanna be with you? There is someone out there that will treat you better. Don't waste your time.
  • love myspace
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment