Friday, August 20, 2010

What can i do to get back my ex bestfriend?

We were bestfriends in middle school, but we haven't exactly spoken in a couple years. He meant the world to me- he STILL means the world to me. We were young and immature and broke up over stupid things that neither of us can remember anymore, but we've both grown up now and I REALLY want to be friends again. problem is, we aren't exactly on speaking terms.





how can i go about becoming friends with him again? or should i just give it up?What can i do to get back my ex bestfriend?
Tell him how you still like him.What can i do to get back my ex bestfriend?
quit being a B**** if you really care about it that much then just tell him what you feel.
Depends... How did you break up?

1 comment:

vargas sonia said...

I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR Ben who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR Ben, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRHARBALHOME@GMAIL.com or whatsapp: +8287990994

Post a Comment