Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

She broke up with me because she said she didn't feel anything for anything anymore, including me, but still wants to talk, and is responsive, if hesitant to talk about getting back together but says she doesnt want a relationship right now. What does it mean and how can I get her back?How do I get my ex back?
Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do I get my ex back?
Sorry to hear about your break up. If your ex really doesn't want to get back together, then you can't force the issue. It's hard to tell from your question if she is just at a confused point where she needs some time or if she really does not want to get back together.





Either way some time spent apart should help you both get clear about the status of the relationship. After a period of time, she may start to miss you and value the relationship more. I know it will be tough but a little time apart right now could be a very healthy step to take.
Give her time to be alone and decide what she wants. I know it sucks when you're not on the same page anymore, and you want something she doesn't. I'm sorry. Just let her be alone for a while so she can think and decide if she wants you to be back in her life romantically. She probably just has a lot going on and I doubt it's because of another guy or anything like that, so don't worry. Stay friends and be patient, I'm sure if it was meant to be, she'll want to get back together soon enough.
I would say if your woman is saying that she doesn't feel for anything anymore then there is a deeper issue at hand here. Look don't feel discouraged the laws of attraction don't change. If she felt for you once then she can again, you just have to play your cards right. Don't smother her or text her a million times. Agree with the breakup, almost make it like your freedom. I know it sounds strange but you are not going to be able to argue her into submission so you have got to play the game a little bit. I can't really tell you everything you need to know here but I learned almost everything I know from the source in my resource box. That guy is better at explaining it then I am.





Best of luck!
There is hope here. At lease she is still talking to you. You need a PLAN, before you even talk to her again.





Whatever you do don't make the common mistakes after a breakup like:


- Calling and begging her to come back


- Saying you are sorry and you will change


- Buying and sending her gifts





Sounds weird but those are the worst thing you can do. I bet it hasn't worked yet if you have been doing them.





Read the ebook below BEFORE you even talk to her again it WILL make the difference between getting her back or losing her for good.





Good luck.
I'm not an expert so I wont give you advice that will hurt you,but I know this great site that could help you out a lot.
There are a few things you can do to get her back. I read an article earlier that explained exactly what you should do.





I'll leave the link for you to read. I hope this helps....
If she doesnt want to be in a relationship right now, you should just let her be. The last thing you want her to see you as is a nuisance. Take it easy, maybe she'll come around sooner than later.
There's not much of a chance your going to get her back, she doesn't want to be in a relationship.
  • hair straightener
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment