Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my ex back?

My ex-boyfriend just broke up with me, we have been fighting really bad or the past two weeks. i have trust issues and i always think hes cheating on me. for 7 months he has done everything to show me that hes not a cheater. changed his cell phone number, deleted his myspace etc. i have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and i told him i am getting on medication. he said its to late. hes given me plenty of chances. he cant live like this. its over for good.How do i get my ex back?
you want him back?





date someone else and make sure the ex knows it.





if all fails wait a few weeks of dating someone else and call the ex up crying that your ';rebound'; guy broke your heart and you need someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment