Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way to get my ex-girlfriend back?

What is the best way to get my ex back?





We ended the relationship because of long distance, but I'm willing to fight until the end to get her back because our love was so strong. But she is confused how can I get into her heart again and make her love me? I'm willing to do anything to get back with her! anything!What is the best way to get my ex-girlfriend back?
tell her come back you will regret it otherwise i will get a new girl friendWhat is the best way to get my ex-girlfriend back?
SOUNDS LIKE U SHOULDNT HAVE EVER LET HER GO IN THE FIRST PLACE..... TELL HER THAT U WANT TO GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY AND U REALIZED THAT U LOVE HER MORE THAN WHAT U THOUGHT AND U WANT HER BACK IN YOUR LIFE....
I know the feeling(before I was married).





Why did you end it ? How far was the distance?


Maybe you hurted her in the past and now she don't want you back, maybe she got some one else.


Most people make the fatal mistake to break up with their girlfriend and have regrets later.
fight for her and assure her that it could work out between you and her. If she is still talking to you, you might stand a chance. Good Luck
Try , try and try and thats the magic.
Jump in front of her. Tear off your shirt. Start dancing to the song Peanut Butter Jelly Time.
say her sorry thats the best way girls have a soft heart
USE YOUR BRAIN instead of using your heart and feelings !!





You will have to put a plan ........yes.. PLAN... and stick with it.
let her know by telling her from the bottom of your soul how you feel
i don't know man.... usually breakups happen for a reason. if she doesn't truly love you or cheats on you, then you don't truly WANT to be with her anyway.





and sometimes even if you both love each other, it's not worth all the problems there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment