Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get back my ex?

I recently added my ex on facebook and have emailed a few times back and forth. I broke up with him a few years ago because we were young and lived in different states at the time. But, I have been thinking I made a mistake. How do I keep him interested so we will keep talking and hopefully reestablish a relationship without seeming overbearing (we still live a few hours away so I couldn't see him in person too soon)?How to get back my ex?
i would text him casually . have a friendly conversation and once you guys are all caught up i would tell him exactly how you feel. i would say that i made a mistake and that your sorry that you broke up with him and that you want to try the relationship thing our again.


hope this helped and good luuck :)How to get back my ex?
if hes your ex and he didnt ask you out again then he just dont like you. Get over it. Guys can talk and he didnt talk to you so. Thats your proof

No comments:

Post a Comment