Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you win an ex back without asking him back or begging?

Me %26amp; my ex-boyfriend are still friends %26amp; doing things together. Some of the same we did while dating like going out to eat, movies %26amp; bowling. We aren't doing everythig that like before, but other than sexual things %26amp; talking to one an other about our love its not a big difference. I still love him with all my heart %26amp; soul. How can I get him back as in how we were dating? All I can think of is dressing kinda hot (nothing whorish) %26amp; other guys liking me. Another does but my ex doesn't know about it or him (a friend on myspace). I think my ex would like to date someone cause he's saying dating on his myspace page now. How can I get him back? Like I said, we haven't changed much anyway. A good friend of his and a friend of mine things he may still have feelings for me what doesn't wants to date others too. I love him so much..How can you win an ex back without asking him back or begging?
U cant. Unless he wants you back or brings it up, I wouldnt say a thing. And while its nice for you to still hang out from time to time I dont think its healty for you guys to ';pretend'; that you are in a relationship. It is sending you the wrong signals. I think since you love him so much, any attention right now seems better than no attention at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment