Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back?

How can get him back because he said we always fight and im mean and changed and always sad .. I wanna show him Im still that girl he DID fall in love with .. we broke up.. and wont even try to get back.. I have class with him starting next sem.. How shud i dress and act and do.. say to get him back? I really want him back PLEASE HELP! BTW i have french with him next semester?How to get my ex back?
It's counter-intuitive, but the best way to get someone back is to get over them. Get over it. Be a happy girl who has fun with people and is not moping around. He may see the girl he fell in love with again, and if he doesn't, what do you care? You're over him!How to get my ex back?
i think you should be your complete self, dress like you. be like you. hold your head up high, fake a smile, and enjoy the class.


if you and him once had a thing, im sure that thing is still alive, he probley just needs a little time, to relize what he lost.





goodluck(:
im sorry but from what you say he's not going to get back with you an ex is an ex for a reason move on put him behind you ul meet someone new one day and wonder what all this was about let it go before you become obsessed by it.
diddle daddle with his pepay, then play pang pong wit his own dang dong, dat mutha fucka's got nuts like kang kong
wear a mini skirt with no panties.. go where he is and bend over infront of him and make sure he looks up your skirt.. then wink the big brown eye and say'; come back to me cowboy! this cowgirl needs to be broke
*literally act like he dont exist *dress like u look and feel your best *%26amp; find sumone whos worth your time!! an ex in an x for a reasonnn
young love is just a debt in a males wallet...he is probably playing lots of chicks by now
If he dumped you then it means he dumped you. Move on
y wud u change if he fell 4 u,,


if he wont take u back don even bother,,
kidnap him and he's all yours
be ur self
  • love myspace
  • car loan
  • 1 comment:

    vargas sonia said...

    I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR Ben who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR Ben, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRHARBALHOME@GMAIL.com or whatsapp: +8287990994

    Post a Comment