Monday, August 16, 2010

I want my ex back but idk how ?

I want my ex back. i broke up with him 7 months ago. we still talk, and everything and his friend told me he still has feellings for me. Only thing is, he has been messing around with other girls like doing things. his friend says its a way to get over me. what should i do?


should i talk to him?I want my ex back but idk how ?
You broke up for a reason. Remember that.I want my ex back but idk how ?
Its easy to break up but so hard to sustain. Don't you think he is equally troubled. He may not be messing around but trying to seek a refuge even though futile. Don't let people go out of your life so easily. It takes a lot of effort, understanding and faith to build relationships. Hold as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment